Thursday, September 1, 2011

The..Proposal...

So I have to give it to my family for keeping the "BIG" secret. Aidan and I had been with my family since Wednesay waiting for Johnny and Jon to drive to the beach together after work on Friday. Little did I know, during that bon fire that night on August 19, 2011 Johnny would be asking me to spend the rest our lives together.

I had a feeling something was up, but I never would had thought it was going to happen that night.

He talked to my parents way before and even showed them the ring hiding it around the house. Not only did he talk to my parents, but he called Erin & Ashley, Ksavera & Jason and Jon & Mandy to all let them know :)
   
It was perfect!!
There were a little nerves in the air has he had started with my right hand and then corrected to my left.
I still don't think I said "Yes" outloud, but me pulling him up and crying while kissing him not wanting to let him go was my answer!
Thank you to Erin for catching this moment on camera to charish the rest of our lives. 
I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment