Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Our Big Wedding Day!


November 3, 2012 was the most perfect day I could have asked for. There are so many more great pictures I could post on here...but I don't think there is enough room, and my computer is way too slow for that it would take way too long:)


Johnny's brother Mitch on the right was supposed to be Overseas. He surprised us the night before at our Rehearsal Dinner with hima and his fiance's appearance. That was an amazing and emotional gift to Johnny and I for him to be home for our big day.


I am proud and excited to now by Mrs. Hana Kriebel!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I'm getting married at Lake Lawrence lodge in September and found your wedding website in a quick Google image search for Lake Lawrence weddings, which led me here! It looks absolutely beautiful!
    And speaking of beautiful...their chairs are not...but I notice you have nice, pretty, white chairs in one of your photos
    If you don't mind, could you tell me if you rented those and, if so, from where and about how much? I'd really, really appreciate it.
    Thanks!
    ~Lorna (serendipity0112@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete