Friday, January 6, 2012

What 2012 will bring....

Yesterday I finally (late) bought my 2012 planner, this year I went with a little larger one knowing all the events that I will need to be organized for! We are excited for:
  • Guys Trip to Anchorage in March
  • Wedding Planning
  • Welcoming the Lowe Lowe Bean due in August
  • Corey and Jessica's Wedding in August-Johnny's a GM
  • Jon and Mandy's wedding in September in Mexico
  • Angelica and Sam's wedding October 20th
  • Johnny and My BIG DAY November 3
  • Honeymoon!!
  • Maybe announcements of soon to be new little family members in Fall 2012!
  • A healthy and Safe year for our friends and family!
I know that above won't even be the half of things, so we are excited and ready for 2012!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes 2012. Should be a busy year. Excited about your big day but have reservations because I have to walk my baby down the isle. It seems like yesterday Mom and I were in St. Joe's waiting your arrival. Now you are getting married. I pray for your happiness and good fortune. You are a special lady to me!

    ReplyDelete